-->

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD!

Psalm 150:6

Monday, October 21, 2013

A Prayer For My Life

Lord, help my ungrateful spirit.
Aid my foolish soul,
Fix my wicked heart,
Open my blind eyes,
That Your face I may behold.

Give me grace that I might see,
that I may do,
that I may hear,
Only that which You want me to.

May I be Your hands,
May I be Your feet.
May I in Your power
the darkness within me defeat.

Grant me Your love,
that with others I may share.
Give me Your joy,
that I might never despair.

Bestow on me Your peace,
and patience to spare;
Kindness and goodness
that I may take everywhere.

Your unending faithfulness
may I take with me always.
Your amazing goodness
may I have for the rest of my days.

Incredible self-control
may it always be mine,
And eternal praise and glory,
my LORD, that it be Thine.

In Jesus name,
             AMEN

No comments: