-->

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD!

Psalm 150:6

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fear Not

When darkness falls and all is still,
when my room with dark mysterious shadows fill,
when my head with eerie thoughts are crammed,
when a cool breeze blows, and the door is slammed,
when the wind doeth howl, as it sweeps through the pine,
as my fears are rising,, I feel a chill down my spine.
I shudder, I shiver, overcome with fear!
Dare I breathe? Dare I shed a tear?
How foolish I am! How dare I forget!
That though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
He abides with me yet! The LORD God of all!
Who has been from the start, King of all Kings, and He lives in my heart!
It's obvious really, His presence is sensed.
If our God be for us, who can be against?

So now when thunder rolls,
and now when bees sting,
I do not shudder, but lo,
I rejoice and I sing!
For inside my heart a song of peace doeth ring.
For I know I can rest 'neath my God's shelt'ring wing.

No comments: