-->

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD!

Psalm 150:6

Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Inspiration

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My inspiration comes from God,
I'm only made of clay and sod,
what I can make can't hardly come
from this here head so weak and dumb.
But He above, He can create
things beautiful both small and great.
He in His might and tender love
stooped down from His home up above
And saw me, such an ugly thing,
and said "To you I'll give a song to sing."
"A reason to smile all your days.
A reason to dance a reason to praise."
To a worm, a wretch, worth less than a pin,
burdened with worry, overflowing with sin.
His perfect heart was dipped into hell,
in my place He suffered, more than tongue can tell.
So that I might not suffer loss,
my Jesus came down and died on the cross.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: