-->

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD!

Psalm 150:6

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pleasant Thoughts

On a mossy bed of velvet green
I walk along I walk along.
This feeling transcends all that is seen.
I walk along I walk along.
Conscious thought no longer be
but is switched all to neutrality
Matter and spirit I now can see
as much as is reality.
I walk along
heedless of brier bush or thorn,
nothing ripped nothing torn.
My heart which once was on the ground,
crushed to pieces; tightly bound
Now am whole. Now, free.
My sight once blurred,
I now can see
beauty that surrounds, abounds,
fresh and lovely all around.
I sigh.
What pleasant thoughts fill my head!
Sky never so blue.
Rose never so red.
To my lips,
there springs a song.
as, cheerfully, I walk along.

No comments: